- HOKA ONE ONE State Street Mile Ready to Run on Sunday, June 5, 2016, BringBackTheMile.com
- State Street Dog Mile Winners Clock a Fast Finish – Runner’s World
- Jabaz, Van der Wyk Win 2015 HOKA ONE ONE State Street Mile
- 2015 Results (PDF)
- Facebook page for photos and news
- Fritz Olenberger 2015 State Street Mile Photo Album
- Local round-up of news articles
- Race Videos & Photo Galleries
Thank You for joining us for the HOKA ONE ONE State Street Mile in beautiful downtown Santa Barbara. This unique event features a fast, gradual downhill race with something for everyone (and every dog!) who runs, walks or jogs. Events include:
- Family Fun Mile
- Platinum Performance World Championship Dog Mile
- 9 Age Group Categories from 14 & under to 60+
- **NEW in 2016!** Nobbe Amputee Mile (Above and below the knee divisions with cash prizes to the top 3 finishers in each category – $1000 prize purse)
- Open & Master’s Elite Mile ($5700 Prize Purse Available)
Contact the Race Director via email for Elite entry inquiries.
Awards will be given in every category. Registration starts at 7:00 a.m. at Pedregosa and State Street in Santa Barbara. All proceeds go directly to the Crime Victim Emergency Fund.
The State Street Mile is a SBAA Grand Prix and Junior Grand Prix event as well as a Bring Back the Mile Featured Event, showcasing the best Miles in America and throughout the year.
The day kicks off at 8:00 a.m. with the 9 age group categories—14 and under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+. This is followed by the Family Mile, the Elite Miles, and capped off with the not to be missed, tail wagging fun, Dog Run & Walk.
All events start at approximately 10 minute intervals, except for a 20 minute interval between the Family Fun Mile and the Elite Miles allowing all runners/walkers to be off the course prior to the Elite events. Allow some flexibility as your event could start slightly off this described schedule.